TDU SCAM CLUB!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Members Of The Biggest Scam In Internet History To Keep In Touch

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No Religion or humming!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
egytrish

No Religion or humming!!! Empty
PostSubject: No Religion or humming!!!   No Religion or humming!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:29 pm

I want to see posts without preaching, religion, prayers, or anything in that category.

Also, no humming.

Thank you
Trish
Back to top Go down
terryj999

PostSubject: Re: No Religion or humming!!!   No Religion or humming!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:24 am

egytrish wrote:
I want to see posts without preaching, religion, prayers, or anything in that category.

Also, no humming.

Thank you
Trish

Would some foul mouth trash talk suit your fancy? Or have you got enough "religion" in you to not want that either?
Back to top Go down
egytrish

PostSubject: Re: No Religion or humming!!!   No Religion or humming!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:09 am

SURE ....LET'S TRY IT ASSHOLE.........FUCK YOU!

terryj999 wrote:
egytrish wrote:

Also, no humming.

Thank you
Trish

Would some foul mouth trash talk suit your fancy? Or have you got enough "religion" in you to not want that either?
Back to top Go down
No Scam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No Religion or humming!!!   No Religion or humming!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:18 am

Guys don't fight here. Let's all get along Smile

This was created to help each other and not turn against each other regardless of differences in beliefs or whatever Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tduscam.board-directory.net
Bunny

PostSubject: Re: No Religion or humming!!!   No Religion or humming!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:23 am

It is really sorry that the first post after admin had to be a post that would be rather dictatorial and agressive right off the bat.

Sorry, but I thought it said what you WANT to see, not what you DO NOT WANT. Why not start your own board, so it can be controlled to your satisfaction??

THANKS
B
Back to top Go down
No Scam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No Religion or humming!!!   No Religion or humming!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:46 am

Well, you can post whatever you want to see, but I believe we should TRY to get along Smile
Back to top Go down
https://tduscam.board-directory.net
egytrish

PostSubject: Re: No Religion or humming!!!   No Religion or humming!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:57 am

Admin asked a question and I responded that I WANTED to see posts without a bunch of religious crap. And then of course people think they can say whatever they want and because they don't use curse words it's ok....I think not. I only use the curse words because I know it pisses you off.

You be polite to me and I am the most politest person in the world.

Thank you No Scam, I will try to be nicer!!! And if any jerk tries to get me going and I let loose and if you have to kick me out........I understand...go for it.

No Scam wrote:
Well, you can post whatever you want to see, but I believe we should TRY to get along Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Religion or humming!!!   No Religion or humming!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Religion or humming!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TDU SCAM CLUB! :: Communication Center :: Post Here Things You Want To See In This Forum!-
Jump to: